Let’s Make Your Life Easier!
Work with our local, licensed and insured cleaning teams in Atlanta GA
Let’s Make Your Life Easier!
Work with our local, licensed and insured cleaning teams in Atlanta
Licensed and Insured
Get efficient cleaning services in Atlanta GA
To maintain your property in Atlanta clean every day takes much time and effort. Make your life easier! Free yourself from the routine, household and economic troubles. Direct your efforts and resources to more useful and fun things in life. Spend your time with your family or your favorite hobby.
For every cleaning task that has to be completed fast or you just don’t want to do on your own, book one of our qualified home or office cleaning teams in Atlanta. Get help with all your interior and exterior cleaning needs. We promise that all services will be performed with skills and precision, utilizing some of the most modern tools and techniques.
Most wanted cleaning services in Atlanta
- House Cleaning – Effective home cleaning service that is guaranteed to get into every corner of your premises, taking care of all cleaning jobs, without leaving a speck of dust untouched. Can be provided as one-off deep house cleaning appointments or on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis.
- Carpet Cleaning – Benefit from professional hot water extraction techniques to see your carpets, rugs and upholstery transformed back to their original state. Applying careful stain pre-treatment to ensure thorough cleanup of the fabric.
- Window Cleaning – Get a complete cleanup of all your glass panes, both upstairs and down, inside and out. Utilizing only purified water and special cleaning solutions to prevent dust from building up again. Cleaning also all PVC frames and reachable sills.
- Move Out Cleaning – Be ready for your big moving day! Secure your lease deposit when you move out. Get your new home cleaned up to a comfortable standard when moving in.
- Gutter Cleaning – Clean and maintain all gutters in your property with ease. Be prepared for the rainy season. Avoid costly future repairs and water damage to your home.
- Office Cleaning – Create a comfortable place to work and impress your potential clients. Get this dedicated service for your office, workplace, shop, restaurant, hotel, etc. It is quick and effective, causing minimum possible disruption to your business workflow.
Your advantages of hiring Great Cleaners Atlanta
- Fully trained, vetted and insured residential and commercial cleaners
- Cleaning teams with years of experience and highly developed skills
- Free individual estimates, based on your property layout and specifics
- Flexible scheduling options and swift arrival of our cleaning teams
- Serving the following ZIP codes in Acworth (30101, 30102) and Kennesaw (30144, 30152)
- Call (404) 596-6084 now and get additional cost savings for multiple bookings
General Cleaning FAQs
Can I trust the cleaners you send?
We know this is a main concern, so we explicitly make sure every cleaner goes through careful background checks, is fully bonded and insured. We also have ongoing training sessions to ensure all our employees stay up to date on the procedures and meet our high standards
Can I have the same cleaners with every visit?
Yes, you can! We make every effort to send the same team because we want our cleaners to build a relationship with you. Thus, they will know your priorities and expectations, providing a more personalized service.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept cash payment and any type of card payment (debit or credit) as well. For security reasons we don’t take your card details over the phone.
Should I prepay my cleaning services?
No! We don’t take any deposit or down payments and there is no need to prepay your cleaning service. The payment is only after the job is completed and directly to our technicians.
Can I reschedule my cleaning service?
Yes, you can. And it is free of charge when you provide a 48 hours notice.
Can I cancel my cleaning appointment?
Yes, you can. Just tell us 72 hours before the cleaning is due and you’ll not pay any fees on that.